Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Blue Mama grand opening on etsy!


My fellow crafty mama pal from the blog mama sings the blues is launching her very own etsy line that includes jewelry and handbags made from recycled materials and her fabulous beauty products that include several all natural lip balms. These lip balms are "creamy and delicious shea butter & beeswax-based... sweetened with agave nectar" My favorite is the one called Lovely ...."This is a creamy and delicious shea butter & beeswax-based lip balm sweetened with agave nectar, fragranced with neroli (orange blossom)essential oil and tinted a soft, sheer nude."
I am also enjoy wearing my super sassy button earrings that have recycled vintage fabric decoupaged on one side. I just love them ! She has lots of earrings that range in price from $12 to $18!!! What a steal? They are all one of a kind... and she will even do custom orders out of that little swatch of fabric that you just love and can't let go of.







In addition to all of these awesome things blue mama also makes super cute handbags that she knits from plastic shopping bags and adds vintage handles! I just love this one in black I covet it and envy the one who will tote it( could be me after a good weekend at the market!)!!
Check her out!! lots of beautiful and fun stuff!!!!! She is adding new pieces all the time and doing a lip balm give away on her blog!

1 comment:

Blue Mama said...

Thanks, Mama!! :)
xoxoJen